Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Hateful 8 review, thanks to GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERP



I love the movies, most of the time, like I love our GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERP which gets you 30% off your entire order of new products only.
So, I love going to the movies. It's a super fun communal experience, and there are snacks.

These are two things about seeing Hateful 8 that I liked, but there wasn't a ton more.

My spoiler free review:

The short: Tarantino needs an editor. Yes, really. This movie was indulgently long and I would have liked it more if someone had edited it.

The longer: There are a lot of great things about this movie. The cast is great, and Channing Tatum is a nice surprise.  Jennifer Jason Leigh did a wonderful job, and everyone generally acquits themselves well.

The set is beautiful and the costumes are perfect.  The snowy weather, the warm fire, and hot coffee are all scene setting and good.

And yet, it's long and kind of boring and indulgent. It doesn't have to be this way, Q. Seriously. It doesn't. You can make it shorter and it will actually make it better.  Try it sometime, and let me know your thoughts.

And for those reading at home, wait for the DVD of this one. Or just skip it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment