Thursday, March 10, 2016

I dig Jane the Virgin! My review courtesy of GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC

My review of Jane the Virgin, Thanks to our  Godaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC, I'm going to tell you why!

The short: Jane the Virgin who gets accidentally inseminated by with a sperm in the doctors office. She has to go through her pregnancy as a pregnant virgin. 

The Long: Jane is very strong in her faith with a very good role model in her life, her grandmother. Jane planned on staying a virgin until marriage until she got accidentally inseminated. She had to go through this whole pregnancy as a virgin and who is not married. 

This is one of my favorite shows to binge watch. Jane the Virgin seems like a girly type show but it is filled with lots of crime solving and many mysteries. My favorite character is Jane's Grandma. She seems to have figured out life and is very wise. Jane's Grandma counsels Jane and her mother through all of their problems and dumb decisions.


I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes shows that are on the more girly side but make you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment