Thursday, February 11, 2016

Oh, I loved Sicario, check out my review courtesy of GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC

GO SEE THIS!
I can't believe how good Sicario is! But thanks to our  Godaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC, I'll tell you all about it!

Guys, this movie didn't get a ton of Oscar nominations, which I really don't understand. Tight and visually pretty, with a great script and great sound and great costumes.

My spoiler free review:

The short:  An idealistic FBI agent is enlisted by a government task force to aid in the escalating war against drugs at the border area between the U.S. and Mexico.

The Long: Emily Blunt plans Kate Macer, a young, smart, spirited FBI agent who works kidnappings. She gets snagged by a shadowy border crew working on the drug war. Are they good guys? Hard to say. 

Benicio del Toro plays Alejandro, who is Colombian, and working with the US team, although perhaps not all the one of the good guys. It's a still, solid, special performance and I was totally engaged. 

Josh Brolin also stars, as Matt Graver, and he's just a wily and hard to totally pin down as Alejandro. They want to stop the flow of drugs into the US, but also would be happy to just control it.

See this movie when you can, you won't be sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment