Thursday, February 4, 2016

It's February and I watched Along Came Polly My review courtesy of GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC

Love her!
I do love a good chick flick!  Godaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC, I'm going to sell you on Frozen!

Think about it, there are so many reasons for chick flicks not to work, and yet they do. Predictable, probably well know tropes, and totally sappy. I think they work because we love love.

My spoiler free review:

The short: On Reuben's honeymoon, he catches his wife, Lisa, sleeping with a scuba diver. After returning from a horrible honeymoon, Reuben runs into an old classmate named Polly. Reuben falls into love with Polly. 

The Long: Reuben is not one to take risks. When he and Polly start to date, his life becomes filled with complete chaos and he starts taking a lot of risks. When Lisa, his x-wife, returns from her honeymoon, Reuben is forced to take a risk and decide which girl is more important to him. 

I really love how Polly is known to date bad guys.. Reuben is a big softy and Polly has to adjust to his ways of living compared to hers. The adjustment 
between them is really funny. My favorite characters are Reuben's mom and dad. They are just like Reuben and worry a LOT. You see where Reuben gets his worrying from. 


I would recommend this movie for anyone who likes romantic movies with a little comedy. This movie is definitely a chick flick that anyone would enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment