Saturday, January 16, 2016

So, I watched "Sisters" GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC brings you my review.

See this one soon!
Sometimes I love the movies I review. Sometimes I don't. Either way, thanks to our Godaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC, I'm going to tell you all about it.

First things first: So far, this new year has been rough on the Creatives. Losing Bowie will take until Arbor Day to actually even understand, but then losing Rickman the same week. Balls.

I did go see Sisters. It was funnier than it could have been, but not as funny as it should have been. It's also fun and awesome in a lot of ways. And if you are an 80's baby, you should see this flick.

But, honestly, I wish it had been written by Fey and Pohler, instead of just starred them. I love Amy Pohler beyond reason a little, so that would have been awesome.

My spoiler free review:

The short: Fun movie, fine for a rental.

The longer: It's hard to see Tina Fey's character as someone I might know. Amy Pohler's? Hells yes. But Tina Fey's is a bit too far removed.

They both look great and their looks are so dynamic I am totally in love. I really love that they look like "normal people" when they're doing the workaday stuff, but then when they get dressed for the party they're so smokin' hot. I like to think that's me when I do it up and dress up to go out.

If I were you I'd wait for the DVD. It's fun, but probably more fun at home so you can hop up and dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment