Friday, January 29, 2016

Frozen review time! GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC brings you my review.

Let it go! Thanks to our Godaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC, I'm going to sell you on Frozen!

I loved Frozen and I love how many little tendrils into real life Frozen has made! I love all the YouTube videos of tiny girls singing Let It Go at the top of their lungs!

My spoiler free review:

The Short: Elsa is born with powers that makes her able to freeze things. She gets too out of control with her powers and accidentally freezes her sister, Anna's heart. But only true love can melt Anna's heart. 

Let it go!
The Long: Elsa and Anna are sisters. At a young age, Elsa accidentally hits Anna in the head with her magic and is forced to hide the powers. Later in the story, Elsa can not take hiding her magical powers anymore and leaves to go to the mountains where she can be free. Elsa ends up making her city a snowy mess and her sister, a frozen heart. The only one who can save Anna is her true love. 

I really love the message that this movie sends. It is that a girl doesn't need a man to be happy. The whole movie is very dramatic but very exciting. My favorite character is Olaf because of his great attitude and his songs. 


I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes silly humor or Disney Movies. Frozen has a great message and it is a movie for the whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment