Saturday, December 26, 2015

OMG THE FORCE AWAKENS!, thanks to GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERP


Look, I am only going to squee, but still, I thank GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERP which gets you 30% off your entire order of new products only. 

Go see The Force Awakens, as if you need to be told. GO SEE IT. It is awesome!

I normally review horror on this blog, but I'm also 44 years old, so I'm totally invested in The Force Awakens, so I am reviewing that too. Deal with it.

All the things you always wanted in a sequel, now you have it. Poe, Finn, Rey, and BB-8 are all here to serve whatever fulfillment you need. And how.

My spoiler free review:

The short: Oooooh, it's all that, I totally swear. I'm not kidding and yes, I saw one, two, and three.

The longer: I'm afraid to spoil, so I'll say, YES, this is the movie I was hoping for. It's lovingly honorable compared to four, five, and six. It's original, lovely, sassy and good. And BB-8 is made of magic.

You learn enough to make it worth it and you learn enough to know you were sated all along. It's awesome.

See it. Cheer for Rey. Yay for girls in the lead. We need more of that, I promise. Good for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment