Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My review of "AMY" the Amy Winehouse story, thanks to GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC

My review of "AMY" comes to you this November sponsored by GoDaddy. Score your own blog for just 99 cents this using our Godaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC

I like Amy Winehouse's music, and I loved this documentary so much more than I would have thought.

My spoiler free review:

The short: The story of Amy Winehouse in her own words, featuring unseen archival footage and unheard tracks.

The longer: This is wonderful movie about the sad life story of Amy Winehouse. If you're like me, you probably only knew anything about Amy Winehouse in the last few raucous years of her life. Trouble, trying, and living out loud — and ultimately paying the price for it.

But there's so much more to Amy, and it's her luminosity and charm and raw love of life that shines through in this movie.

Directed by Asif Kapadia, and featuring many of the people who lived and worked with Amy during her too-short life.

Don't miss this if you want to love the music even more, or learn a bit more about the life that could have been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment