Sunday, September 27, 2015

I watched "It Follows". See what I thought, thanks to GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC

Follow me (get it? Follow?) to score your own blog for just 99 cents this September using our Godaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC

I watched It Follows on Netflix. It was billed as super scary, but not in a blood and guts way and I totally agree.

My spoiler free review:

The short: Something spooky and curious and not all that well understood follows a young woman after she has sex with her new boyfriend. Her new boyfriend who then ties her up to a chair, apologized for doing this to her, then vanishes from town without a trace. All this after just one night together. And *then* the weird stuff starts to happen to her.

The longer: It's pretty spooky and eerie and gives you the willies as long as you don't think too much about the internal dynamics of the thing that "follows". (Trust me, just roll with it. If you think too hard about it, it kinda doesn't follow.)

Written and directed by David Robert Mitchell, it does success handily in creeping you out, and giving you a sense that this is probably happening just in the next town over from yours … and could be happening right now.

If you like horror, and not just the blood, guts and gore … check out It Follows.

No comments:

Post a Comment