Monday, June 15, 2015

My Archer Season 5 Thoughts blog thanks to GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC

This blog is made possible thanks to the good people at GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC.

I love this show. I'm not kidding. I absolutely, hands down, adore it. I want to watch it everyday. I wish it was like a soap opera, where Monday-Friday, you get a new episode every day.

With that being said, this was not my most favorite season.

Season 5 was labeled Archer Vice.

It started airing on January 13th, 2014.

It had 13 glorious episodes. So even though it wasn't my favorite season, it is still better than 98% of the television being shown today.

Some of the highlights for me was the Burt Reynolds episode. Archer freaking out that he can actually do the Run is super awesome.

The Baby Shower episode was really great for the continuation of the storyline between Archer and Lana. Way to go Woodhouse! coming through in the end! And we got to see a cameo by Kenny Loggins! Us 80's kids out there (like Archer), were super pumped! How cool!

I loved the episode The Rules of Extraction . Watching the crocodile come up on the raft was super awesome. Then Ray simply walking off was spectacular. It also made perfect sense that Archer would not even be annoyed, he was impressed with Ray's scam.

The Palace Intrigue episodes were great because I liked the way Archer kept shooting people so that they couldn't state that he had slept with Juliana.

And, to conclude, the vey, very best part was how concerned Archer was with the delivery of Lana's baby. The show showed that even though it is an animated, comedic show, it can show real heart.

I can't wait for season 6!

Side note, Pam was kind of, absolutely, really, annoying this season. I hope they make her less so for season 6.

Side, side note. I hate FX for this. They make it so hard to see there most current season if you are just a little bit behind. I ran against this same dilemma with Sons of Anarchy. I get that they are just trying to make money on DVD's and purchases off of Amazon, but it is so insulting. I just want to watch your show, okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment