Monday, June 8, 2015

My Archer Season 4 Thoughts blog thanks to GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC

I love watching television shows. I love comparing them, falling in love with them, or critically discussing them. That's why I signed up for a blog with GoDaddy coupon CJCSIGLERC. It allows me an avenue to discuss something that I love. You should get a blog too. It's only $0.99! That's basically risk free!

Speaking of shows that I have fallen in love with ... I love Archer. I'm not kidding. I adore this show. I hope that it goes on forever. I want to see Lana and Sterling when they are the butler's age. It will be "classic Archer".

Season 4 was terrific. We received 13 fabulous episodes with some absolutely fantastic guest stars.

The show opens with Archer having memory loss because he can't deal with the fact that his mother married the Cadillac dealership owner Ron. Apparently, the voice of Archer is also the voice of the main dude, I'm assuming Bob on Bob's Burgers. I'm not going to lie. I will now never watch Bob's Burgers because I do not want to ruin the amazing voice of Archer. No can do.

The second episode was so fantastic. It guest stars one of my all-time favorite actors Timothy Olyphant. Apparently, Archer really does have one friend in the world (voiced by Olyphant), Luca Troy. Troy used to be an agent at ISIS, but signed with the competitor. Troy is presumed dead, but Archer won't hear of it. He goes on an unauthorized mission to find his good buddy.

I absolutely loved this episode. Some of the quips in it were fantastic and the references were superb.
ref to The Natural

Another episode that was a favorite of mine was Once Bitten. In this episode Archer is bitten by a snake and he goes in and out of consciousness. Even in that state, he is so funny. Also, one of my favorite movies is The Natural staring Robert Redford and this episode references it.

Episode 8, Coyote Lovely, was good just because it featured another Justified guest star, Nick Searcy.

Episode 10, Un Chien Tangerine, was one of my favorites. I hate to give anything away, but there is a dog in the episode. It cracked me up so bad. I will tell you this. Please note that the dog barks in morse code. I don't want to give anything away, but just look for the dog to mimic something that Archer does to Lana.

Those were my favorite episodes. I will say this. This season had one episode I really didn't care for. The Papal Chase was not my favorite. It was pretty unfunny and just kinda weird.

All in all though, fantastic season. I highly recommend that you watch it!

I will review season 5 next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment