Monday, March 9, 2015

My The Walking Dead Thoughts blog thanks to GoDaddy coupon sigler99

I love writing about The Walking Dead and GoDaddy makes that possible. It allows me, and you, to get a blog for just $0.99, making the blogosphere all that we want it to be. Get that deal by using GoDaddy coupon sigler99.

This episode is called "Forget".

I liked this episode. It was all very cautiously feeling out whether or not the Scooby gang should trust this new clan.

I'm on the fence. I just think that when something is too good to be true, then it probably is.

I think Sasha is on the right track. How can these people be worried about pasta makers? It seems like it is either a story that is trying to hard to make life normal. Drinking wine and eating cheese plates? I know people long for  a life that is similar to what it was before the zombie apocalypse, but that's just it. Close. Having food. Having water. Having community; however, seemingly blindly turning an eye to what is out there? I'm not sure that's how one survives. I think becoming too soft is definitely a concern in this community. What if someone comes along and their Spidey-sense is off? Rick can not afford to let his guard down with Judith and Carl.

Plus, I know this is a television show, but the Scooby clan has only been there for a few days. Are they that desperate for normalcy that they are immediately willing to give up caution? Hanging your sword on the wall on day 2 is not how I would go about caution. It's how you go about getting duped and killed.

I mean, they only just left the Terminus a few weeks ago? Is that memory really that far removed from their brains?

Also, why is the stylist's husband all of the sudden being too nice? Why is Deanna's son being so nice to Sasha?

Doesn't it seem super calculated for Aaron to isolate Daryl? They tried the big group, that didn't work, so it seems to me it was a new tactic?

Also, why don't these people seem more afraid of Rick's group? I would be very worried if there was a zombie apocalypse and I had this great setup and we were just bringing people in. No one seems threatened?

That would hardly be the case.

I mean, at least for 1/4 of a chocolate bar?

Oh, and did I misread Rick's kiss on Jessie? Was that meant to be a friendly on the cheek kiss? It kinda came across as more than that, which I know it was meant to ultimately be more than just a friendly kiss, but the directing was not clear as to whether his intent was to push the envelope.

I'm curious to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment