Monday, September 8, 2014

My "The Strain Thoughts" blog thanks to GoDaddy coupon 199scott

This blog is brought to you by GoDaddy coupon 199scott. Get your own blog for only $1.99. Then you can blog about whatever you like! I like blogging about my thoughts on television shows, but you can do just about anything!

This episode was good because we finally got to see the master. Although, for a Guillermo del Torro show, I was a bit disappointed by the reveal of the big bad monster. In a lot of ways, the regular old vampires are scarier than the big bad monster.

I do like all the flashbacks for Setrakian. It is a great way to really learn about his character and his motivation. This character is the most flushed out of all the characters. It makes sense, since he has been around the longest, I mean, years wise. His underground, basement lair is pretty cool, that's the coolest part of the scenery of the show.

This episode highlighted what a great character he is. We got to see a softer side of him, interacting with Ephraim's son, Zach. He is gentle with the boy, but doesn't hold anything back. I like this. I'd like to think if I was in a vampire apocalypse or a zombie one, I'd try to be as honest with everyone involved as possible. Years don't matter here. Living does.

Ephraim and Nora having sex on the bed was at once boring, inappropriate, and sorry, actors, not really sexy. If you are going to put gratuitous sex in a show, make it good sex.

Can someone answer me if the blonde was in the book? I don't remember her being part of the gang. Kinda weird that they felt they needed a sexy girl in it.

Ephraim being so callous to Nora about being in love with his wife still was a bit unnerving. Are they trying to make us not like this guy?

Anywho, I'm excited for next week and the show still keeps me entertained so I'll keep watching.


More information in particular about GoDaddy, and more coupons, can be found at http://www.scottsigler.com/godaddy-promo-codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment