Monday, August 4, 2014

My "True Blood Thoughts" blog thanks to GoDaddy coupon 199scott

I was able to write this blog thanks to GoDaddy coupon 199scott. It let me get a blog for just $1.99. That allows me to record a blog about my thoughts on True Blood. It makes the whole tv show watching experience even better. You don't have to blog about True Blood. You can blog about anything you like -- for just $1.99!

Season 7 episode 7. There are only three episodes left to go.

A couple of things. Kind of nothing happened. I mean really. With only three episodes left, I felt like we didn't move the story further ahead that much. Yes, Bill and Sookie sleep together. Big f'ing deal. We all knew that was coming. Did they really feel like the way to end the episode? Like it's some big reveal? Sookie just lost Alcide, what a few days ago? We knew she didn't love/LOVE him, but still. I know, I know, Bill is dying, and that will speed along any relationship. But, what about Eric? He was dying? Why not take him into the back room of Bill's house and have sex with him there? For old time's sake? Sookie is just awful. Just a completely awful person.

Also, how fast did her hair change to bright blonde again? Weird. Lazy writing, lazy attention to details. All so stupid.

Just end this series all ready.

And who cares about Tara!

I did like Jason (the actor in particular) being able to play a little dark in the Sara scenes. Pretty cool. I like the guy as an actor and his character on the show. Yet, please, stop looking and having sex with other people's girlfriends.

To learn more about Godaddy go to http://www.scottsigler.com/godaddy-promo-codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment