Monday, July 28, 2014

My "True Blood Thoughts" blog thanks to GoDaddy coupon 199scott

This blog is made possible thanks to GoDaddy coupon 199scott. Get your very own blog for just $1.99. You can blog about whatever you like!

This week I watched season seven episode 6 of True Blood.

I very much enjoyed it. I really like the fact that they have so much Eric and Pam together again. They are truly a dynamic duo. Watching them play off of each other in the room with the cowboy was great. You really do get the sense that they have known each other, and have appreciate each other, forever.

It was very touching the scenes with Sookie, Jessica, Jason, and Bill. I know they weren't together, but it shows what a family they are. Relying on each other, leaning on each other, even holding each other. It was very, very sweet.

The scenes with Bill in the waiting room were great. The isolation, the loneliness, the feeling of not getting anywhere with your doctor -- or lawyer in this case. It was very well done. People really do prey on the misfortunate and I could definitely related to Bill wanting to stab the lady in the heart.

I knew that was coming with Sara.

I couldn't quite hear what the note said between Jason and his vampire girlfriend, but it couldn't be good.

I can't wait for next week.

For more information about Godaddy, go to http://www.scottsigler.com/godaddy-promo-codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment