Monday, July 21, 2014

My "True Blood Thoughts" blog thanks to GoDaddy coupon 199scott

This blog is made possible thanks to Godaddy coupon 199scott. It allowed me to get this blog for just $1.99. Now I get to blog about my love-affair with True Blood!

For more information about Godaddy coupons, please visit our main page at http://www.scottsigler.com/godaddy-promo-codes.

What an excellent episode of True Blood this week! Much better than last.

First off, how much do we all love Pam! I swear, every scene she is in, she steals. That dress she was in at the end of the show was amazing! I'm surprised she liked it though. It had quite a bit of sparkle.

This episode deals a bit more with the relationships that everyone is in. I liked the interplay between all the characters and their thoughts on love, loss, and how to continue.

I liked that Lafayette finally stuck up for himself.

I liked the fact the Jessica and Jason might be together. I hope that the lady vampire doesn't rip one of their heads off.

I'm glad that Sookie didn't do something or say something stupid that would offend Alcide's dad. Plus, I love Alcide's dad.

I'm not sure where this whole Bill Compton thing is going. Do you guys? He is spending a lot of time thinking about when he was alive. Is this going somewhere?

Good reveal at the end.

I liked the touching moment between Pan and Eric. Those two are great together. Plus, what a great shot of Eric sitting on his throne. Once a strong vampire, now he is weak. Great shot.

I wonder if Sara will be able to come up with a way to save the vampires. Could be redeeming?

I have to say, I was so pleased with the episode this week that I am actually looking forward to the next one for a change!

Oh, and poor Ginger. Used and abused until the end.

See y'all (as Sookie would say) next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment