Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My "True Blood Thoughts" blog thanks to Godaddy coupon 199scott

I only show pics of Joe M
This blog is brought to you thanks to GoDaddy coupon 199scott. Get your own blog for just $1.99.

So, then there was this week's True Blood.

Honestly, what were they trying to do? Be Sophie's Choice? I didn't see Meryl Streep in the show's credits.

The whole thing was a mess.

This season's plot line is horrendous. It's like they aren't even trying anymore. Who cares about this band of vigilantes. I don't. I spent more time on spell-check for vigilante than I did caring about that plot line.

At least someone finally killed Hoyt's mom.

I honestly could care less about stupid Jason's vampire girlfriend. She's annoying no matter who or what she is. Get rid of her.

Do the writers actually think we care about Sookie and Bill getting back together? I'm not going down that road again. They had their chance with the whole Bill and Eric triangle, only to have her walk away from both. Nope. Not gonna do it again.

I won't even talk about Alcide. Really? There are no words. I'm not sad. How could I be? The writing is so terrible that this season, they just make him whining all the time and yelling at Sookie. Not that she doesn't deserve it. Still. His plot line has been terrible for awhile. Think back to the whole pack-wolf thing. So bloody stupid.

Oh, and while I am on it, can Sam and Alcide stop morphing into their respective canine counterparts and meeting up naked? It's just getting weird at this point. If they were gay ... great! Yet, they are not, and now someone needs to explain to them about manners.

Right now, the only thing I am enjoying about the show is the flashbacks to the confederate Bill and the civil war. And that's only because my favorite part of history is the reconstruction period.

I honestly don't even care about this show anyone. Which is sad. It used to be so good. Oh, I do like the chance at Lafayette having happiness. He is a favorite character of almost everyone. He deserves to get a little happiness. They have not really utilized him this season, besides being high on his couch. Maybe a bit more Lafayette would help.

I think that's it. One of the things that was good about this show was it's humor. It is entirely humorless right now. You can't count Eric's 80's hair.

For more information about obtaining a GoDaddy blog of your own, go to http://www.scottsigler.com/godaddy-promo-codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment