Monday, June 30, 2014

My "True Blood Thoughts" blog thanks to Godaddy coupon 199scott

This blog is made possible thanks to GoDaddy coupon 199scott. This coupon will get you your very own blog for just $1.99.

True Blood last night opened with a "gay" sex scene. We were all supposed to get our panties wet over the situation.

It's tired.

I'm not gay, but I have a lot of friends who are. It's beginning to become insulting to gay people that the only way it's okay to have gay sex on screen is if it's in the form of a dream. Even before I spoke to my friends about it, I had already felt the same way. I rolled my eyes at the beginning of the scene. I was like, yup, this will all be a dream.

Then, after speaking with them, I realized it's almost verging on insulting, if not already insulting. It's subliminal. Sex between two dudes is okay, but only in a dream, not if it were actually for REAL. Time to step up to the plate True Blood. We watched Jason have pretty explicit sex with his vamp woman, so  graphic sex is not out of the question.

As for the plot line, Sookie is also so tired. You know what? If I were Alcide, I'd dump her ass. She runs to Bill about everything. I also don't care anymore about any of her relationships after the one season where Sookie has to choose between Eric and Bill. And she chooses neither? Nope. Not good enough True Blood writers. That was ├╝ber annoying.

My overall impression of the show? Meh.

This blog is made possible thanks to GoDaddy coupon 199scott. For more information about GoDaddy, visit http://www.scottsigler.com/godaddy-promo-codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment