Monday, May 19, 2014

My "Game of Thrones Thoughts" blog thanks to GoDaddy coupon 199scott

This blog was made possible thanks to GoDaddy coupon 199scott. Get your very own blog for just $1.99.

Everyone said last week that Peter Dinklage's speech would win him an emmy. I disagree. Not with the fact that he is going to win an emmy, but, it won't be for last week's performance.

It will be for this week's. 

When Prince Oberyn told Tyrion of how they once met, when Tyrion was a baby, and how mean Cersei was to him even then -- it was heartbreaking. It solidified every fear that Tyrion has ever held deep down inside. That no matter what, Cersei will never love him. That she will, in fact, always hate him. Simply for being born. For being the reason their mother died. He already unnecessarily blames himself, but to have that weight on his shoulders is clearly a lot to manage -- and Peter Dinklage acted this scene beautifully.

He also has his champion!

I thought the scene between Tyrion and Jaime was also excellent. The bond between them is clear, and goes beyond all the palace intrigue. They may do unspeakable things, but when it comes down to it, they are family.

I thought this scene beautifully partnered with the scene between The Hound and Arya. The Hound is not most hurt by his face, but that it was done by his brother, and this father didn't stick up for him. The wounds our own family inflicts are the worst kind. Simply because they are supposed to be the ones that hurt us the least.

I think we all can appreciate this in real life.

Backtracking a little bit, I also liked the scene between Bronn and Tyrion. I don't blame Bronn. I thought his reasoning was just. I haven't read the books, so I don't know what will happen between them, but I feel in my heart that if (and I'm pretty sure they won't kill of everyone's favorite character) Tyrion lives, Bronn and Tyrion will be just fine.

I loved this episode and can't wait for next one.

For more information about GoDaddy coupons go to http://www.scottsigler.com/godaddy-promo-codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment