Monday, April 7, 2014

My "Game of Thrones Thoughts" blog thanks to GoDaddy coupon sigler295

GoDaddy coupon sigler295 allowed my to write this blog. It got me a blog for just $2.95.

 I love me some Game of Thrones! It is just so good.

Last night was the season 4 premier of Game of Thrones entitled 'Two Swords'. We got a look at all
of the characters we have missed, spaced out over the whole hour.

I won't bore you with the details of a recap, just my thoughts.

Some highlights for me ...

I'm ready for Sad Sansa to suck it up and move forward. Don't forget it was her wild idea to be a queen some day that got her into this mess - and the rest of the family. Her little sister has more grit and guts than she does. I don't dislike her yet, but she needs to buck-up.

Speaking of her little sis, Arya is absolutely my favorite character. I think her relationship with the Hound is amazing. When she recites back to Polliver the same thing he said to her before taking her sword (her friend's life) ... amazing! The scene with her riding on her own horse -- I had t.v. face. She understands the situation. I love her.

I also love what the show has done with Jaime Lannister. The entire show opens with the despicable deed of throwing the boy off the tower. Now, four seasons later -- I root for him. My second favorite relationship? Jaime's relationship with Brienne of Tarth. I love how he respects her above all others. Love, love, love to see where this is going.

I love the scene with Joffrey be a little bitch to Jaime. Oh, how I would love it if he beat his own son to death with his new golden hand.

I can't wait for next week!

For more information on the GoDaddy code that allowed me to make this blog, check out this website: http://www.scottsigler.com/godaddy-promo-codes. It will tell you how to get your own blog for cheap -- or just click the link at the top of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment